Pitch Fest 3.0 : FinBlue – A FinTech Centre of Entrepreneurship
Pitch fest 3.0 by FinBlue CoE has been launched
FinBlue – A FinTech Centre of Entrepreneurship & Vibrant Start-up Eco-System - is an initiative by STPI at Chennai to help provide resources such as mentoring, technology support and funding for FinTech start-ups. FinBlue offers an integrated program for start-ups to scale up through its incubation facility. The FinBlue Incubation program includes premium plug and play co-working space for tech start-ups and offers access to the Fintech ecosystem which comprises of user bankers, financial institutions, mentors, investors and a platform to support GoTo Market strategy
WHO CAN APPLY
Company Type :
The start-up must be incorporated as a
• Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
• Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
• Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008) The date of registration/incorporation must not be beyond 10 years.
• The challenge invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in domain related to software product development
• Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this programme.
• Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, .
• The final set of companies shall present their business plan to the Selection Committee Panel.
6. RISK AND COMPLIANCE
7. WEALTH ADVISORY
8. FINANCIAL INCLUSIONS
Start Date : 7th Feb,2022
End Date : 1st April, 2022